Re: lp with korean/utf8 lambda dvipdfmx

From: Minsu
Subject: Re: lp with korean/utf8 lambda dvipdfmx
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 01:56:07 +0000 (UTC)

Edit1:

> Then because lilypond handles these fonts I chose an appropriate ttf and
> compiled it.
==> while "it" means a seperate .tex-document including \usepackage{cjk} which
could be compiled with "latex" as usual; lilypond was then easily capable to
work out the correct snippet.

Edit2:

> Though lilypond doesn't cooperate with lambda, the generated
> snippet could then be embeddeded as an eps into the main document.
==> while this main .tex-document still uses hlatex (or say
"\usepackage{hangul}") which can only be compiled with "lambda" on
address@hidden

민수 드림  *^^*