Re: EasyLilyPond: A Tribute To LilyPond And LilyPondTool

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: EasyLilyPond: A Tribute To LilyPond And LilyPondTool
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 18:23:05 +0100

2007/12/27, Simon Dahlbacka <address@hidden>:
> Nice work!

> - recommanded should be spelled "recommended"

Ooops! corrected, thanks :)

> - the "progress text area/scroll bar" ( in the installer flickers (probably
> due to scrolling?)

Yes, I can't really help it, this is due to the skinning system I use
(which basically redraws the standard Windows elements every now and
then). there's also a bug with the "next" button on the license page.

> - EasyLauncher seem to be in french!?! (I do speak a little bit of french so
> I can just about use it, but I would have liked to have the english version,
> my normal locale is sv-FI if that matters)

this is weird. I'll look into it. Could you please tell me if the file
that opens when you click on "écrivez votre première partition" (the
second button in the launcher) is in French or in English?

> but overall, I'm impressed with the good work!

Thanks. However, please do me a favor: just keep in mind that it a
very dirty, non-professional work :)

I hope the next version will address those bugs (and that the
uninstaller will perform better; feel free to ask for help if have a
hard time when you uninstall it).

Cheers,
Valentin