Re: including and formatting

From: Paul Scott
Subject: Re: including and formatting
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 15:33:02 -0700

Stefan Thomas wrote:
Dear Lilypond-users,
I have a question concerning the "\include"-command.
When I have a file consisting of \inlude "part_one.ly"
\include "part_two.ly"
 etc.
the part two starts automatically a new line and measure numbers are
counted from one, again. Is it possible to avoid this?
I'm thinking of a larger score, consisting of different parts, but
the piece shall be written in one movement.
I'am using version 2.11.34.
Thank You for Your help.
That depends on what level of structure is in the included files. You probably have a \score command in each included file.

Create sections like

parti = \relative c' { ... }

and

partii = \relative c' { ... }