Re: different pitches with the same rhythm

From: Stefan Thomas
Subject: Re: different pitches with the same rhythm
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 15:47:26 +0100

Dear Lilypond-users,
as far as I understood this topic, one must have experiences with
writing programs. Do You think it is quite a complicated thing, is it
worth spending a lot of time with it?
Can You give proposals for easy-to-learn books?
Or should I better use a progamm like Finale or Sibelius, which don't
require knowledges in programming.
I'm only a composer and have no experiences in programming and it
seems to be quite a complicated thing for me.