Re: different pitches with the same rhythm

From: Rune Zedeler
Subject: Re: different pitches with the same rhythm
Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2007 23:53:32 +0100

Valentin Villenave skrev:

scroll down to "music-box.ly"

Absolutely; you might as well have mentioned the LSR implementation of
the same trick:
http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?u=1&id=289

I searched to LSR for "music-box", and as it didn't show up anything I assumed that the snippet had not been added to the LSR. Though, looking at it, I see that it has been somewhat messed up. Somebody has shortened it, so that it only contains the two first measures, but the variables that contain the end of the prelude (enda, endb and endc) are still defined without being used. I would vote for reverting the example to the whole prelude. It is more illustrative that way.

-Rune