Re: problem with 12/16 beaming

From: Hans Aberg
Subject: Re: problem with 12/16 beaming
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 14:27:02 +0100

On 4 Dec 2007, at 13:03, Trevor Daniels wrote:

I think you made a typo here, because you made a
function to fix it
for the meter 12/16, but then entered 24/32,
where the beaming comes
out correctly with only using the quadruplets
straight off.

Whoops!  Yes - but at least the music function
was right, in spite of my test being wrong!

I think though that the 24/32 variation might be the most practical, because the quadrupltes might have other stuff in them. But thanks for the suggestions.

  Hans Aberg