Re: Setting width for one-measure example

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: Setting width for one-measure example
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 14:52:15 +0100

2007/12/3, Mats Bengtsson <address@hidden>:

> > No need to use lilypond-book (I have never used it). It requires
> > knowledge about the LaTeX format, which is waaay more complicated than
> > HTML.
> >
> Wrong! lilypond-book supports not only LaTeX but also HTML, so if
> the images are intended to be included on a web page, liliypond-book is
> certainly a preferable solution.

Ooops! Didn't know about that; as I've told Albert I've never used it.
I thought the only way to manage HTML output was to use texinfo, which
is kind of TeX-based anyway?

By the way, is it me or the whole Appendix D is currently unaccessible
on the main web docs? (which is why I'm CCing Graham this answer,
didn't feel like starting a new thread).

Regards,
Valentin