Re: Lilypond for serial music?

From: Eyolf Østrem
Subject: Re: Lilypond for serial music?
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 23:24:46 +0100

On 30.11.2007 (11:24), Trevor Bača wrote:
> Hi Andrea and Miguel and Eyolf and everybody,
> The initial efforts were
> all implemented in C ...

major or minor? :)

> So (lack of) robustness drove me away from C

What's more robust than a C major chord?

Sorry for joking -- thanks for your story. I must admit I don't do that
kind of music, but I'm quite interested in the possibilities. Some day I'll
look into it...

Eyolf

--
There are three possible parts to a date, of which at least two must be
offered: entertainment, food, and affection. It is customary to begin a