SOLVED: going backwards in time

From: Adam James Wilson
Subject: SOLVED: going backwards in time
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 14:46:44 -0800

Hi Trevor,

As you suspected, there WAS indeed a math error -- I checked things
over yet again and found I'd entered a time signature as 4356/6319
instead of 4365/6319.  (I'm doing some things algorithmically and some
intuitively, hence the entering of some data by hand).

I feel considerably relieved that it was my error and not Lily's!  I
feel pretty confident now that I can inflict my sickest notation and
not have to worry about Lily breaking.

Now the only thing going backwards in time (at least it feels this
way) is my compositional process!

Best,
Adam