Re: GDP: introducing examples

From: Hans Aberg
Subject: Re: GDP: introducing examples
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 20:10:41 +0200

On 19 Oct 2007, at 16:59, Eyolf Østrem wrote:

So how do you find the LSR?...

You have the link into the main documentaion page
http://lilypond.org/web/documentation
and it links to http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/

... and in the final GDP, there will be so many LSR links that you're
going to moan: "Oh, please, Graham -- not another LSR snippet, I can't
take it anymore!" :-)

I suspected that. - So it might be better putting at least the more prominent examples in a special examples PDF, and reference that. The LSR could still be there, for new examples that have not yet worked up the hierarchy.

I also brought forward the idea of a Wiki. These are great to put silly little facts one does not know where to put elsewhere. Abbreviations and such, for example.

  Hans Åberg