Re: Strange beamed-extreme-minimum-free-lengths behaviour etc.

From: Risto Vääräniemi
Subject: Re: Strange beamed-extreme-minimum-free-lengths behaviour etc.
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 00:39:55 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Jan and Han-Wen,

I experimented a bit more with the beamed-extreme-minimum-free-lengths (1/8
notes) and found out that values between the default value (and smaller) and
2.5 (excluded) produce the default behaviour. When the 2.5 is reached the
beam jumps abruptly. If the value is increased past the beamed-lengths value
the beam is raised even more.

I'm not sure if the 2.5 is dependent on some other values I've used, though,
so it might not be a global constant.

-Risto