Re: GDP: Rhythms rewrite

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: GDP: Rhythms rewrite
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2007 13:09:05 -0700

I really don't understand what you're complaining about.

Hans Aberg wrote:
One problem is that the traffic here is so heavy, that it is hard to read it all.

And I went to that link, but when I click on it, it says:
  LilyPond documentation  Version 2.11.32
Nothing really that giving any hint of any GDP.

Now that you say it, perhaps one might guess that this LilyPond documentation Version 2.11.32 is not really that, but GDP. Right?

GDP stands for the Grand Documentation Project of LilyPond. The only place to find the link to opihi is from one of my emails on lilypond-user, so everybody who goes there knows that it's part of the GDP.

 - Graham