Re: Not recognizing "\notes", install problem?

From: Seumas McX
Subject: Re: Not recognizing "\notes", install problem?
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 11:56:00 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for your reply. I realize now that the file grace.ly is quite old. I
am new to Lilypond, so hadn't realized this.

I found a newer version of bagpipe.ly that installed with Lilypond, and see
that most of the command names have changed over the older version of the
file I had. I've managed to edit the file grace.ly to make it produce the
expected output.

\include "bagpipe.ly"

\paper {
        linewidth = 8.0 \in