Re: GDP: new display for warnings

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: GDP: new display for warnings
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2007 10:29:49 -0700

Mark Knoop wrote:
Yes, it's a good idea. +1 to "N.B." instead of "Warning" though.

Everybody likes N.B., so I'm happy to change that... but does everybody understand the term? I'm thinking of somebody with a shaky understanding of English.

Of course, having it in the box kind-of already says "warning", so I'm relatively confident that we can change this without introducing confusion.

(And notice that the sentence immediately after the warning box in 2.1.1
contradicts the warning itself...)

Technically it says "should be", not "must be", so it's not contradicting. :P

Yeah, yeah, I fixed it.  :)

Cheers
- Graham