Re: accidental style

From: Sandeep Gupta
Subject: Re: accidental style
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 15:58:59 -0400

Hello,

Thanks very much for your reply Trevor.  That didn't work, but come to
think of it, the default accidental style should put a sharp in front
of another ais after a barline anyway, right?  Does parallel music
mess up accidental accounting?

Here's the example again:

\parallelMusic #'(voiceA voiceB) {

\cadenzaOn