Re: score imbedded in markup text (in-line)

From: Stan Sanderson
Subject: Re: score imbedded in markup text (in-line)
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 12:00:11 -0500

On Oct 1, 2007, at 11:36 AM, Maximilian Albert wrote:

Mats Bengtsson schrieb:

snip = \markup {
   \score
   { \new Staff \with {
       \remove Time_signature_engraver
       firstClef = ##f
       }
       {  << c''4\\ a' >> }
       \layout { indent = #0 ragged-right = ##t }
\markup {
 {
   foo
   \general-align #Y #CENTER \snip

Nice solution. Thanks for the explanation, Mats!

> In the example, I have also changed the vertical alignment, to
> make it look better. You may want to try \general-align #Y #DOWN
> instead.

... or even some value in between like \general-align #Y #-0.2 so as to make the text appear at about the height of the middle staff line, in case this is what you want (though unfortunately the value -0.2 was obtained by trial and error).

Max

Thanks to Mats and Max for this solution.
I'm always learning!

Regards,

Stan