Re: lilypond imbedded in text

From: fiëé visuëlle
Subject: Re: lilypond imbedded in text
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 21:03:39 +0200

Am 2007-09-27 um 09:02 schrieb Mats Bengtsson:
Quoting Kieran Coulter <address@hidden>:
I am planning on starting a method book series for lilypond.
I am curious what the general format is for mixing various fonts and
styles, pictures, and lilypond exercises and pieces to play.

With lilypond-book, you can insert LilyPond examples in a LaTeX document, meaning that you have the full typesetting flexibility of LaTeX available.

There's also a plugin for Openoffice to insert LilyPond examples
into documents.

There's also a LilyPond module for ConTeXt, see http:// wiki.contextgarden.net/LilyPond It works with sections (complete lines) but not yet with in-line snippets.

Greetlings from Lake Constance
---