Re: GDP: add "extender line" to the glossary?

From: Till Rettig
Subject: Re: GDP: add "extender line" to the glossary?
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 13:08:02 +0300

At least for the German translation I had really problems finding a word for that -- I think it is still untranslated... Is there any real term for this that could then also be translated easily? On the other hand -- so far we have this term, so it really should show up in the glossary if translations are not too difficult to find (in the other languages...). If some German speaking has ideas on the translation I will see to intergrate them...

Greetings
Till

Graham Percival wrote:
Should we add "extender line" to the glossary? Is this a real musical term, or a made-up lilypond term? Any vocalists want to comment?

Cheers,
- Graham