Re: ANSWER, Re: problem with full-measure rests in differently time-scal

From: Adam James Wilson
Subject: Re: ANSWER, Re: problem with full-measure rests in differently time-scaled staves
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 12:40:51 -0700

Hi Ole,

I think this is what you wanted; I attached the lilypond code (ole.ly)
and a .png of the output (ole.png).  Let me know if this is what you
were going for.   If it is this case that you wanted 7/8 to actually
appear in the time of 3/4, as it does in the handwritten sample, you
can do this too.   I published to the list also in case anyone else is
interested.

Best regards,
Adam