Re: LilyPondTool bundle

From: Germain G. Ivanoff-Trinadtzaty
Subject: Re: LilyPondTool bundle
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 19:00:45 +0200

Hi,

> Hi, I have bundled LilyPondTool along with Java 1.6 and jEdit 4.3pre9 and
> SumatraPDF as external PDF viewer, preconfigured for a Windows
> environment.

Thank you. My Java's ok, so I probably won't try this bundle UNLESS...
...the embedded LilyPondTool is updated in relation to the standalone 2.10.4 version I've once downloaded, and do use every day !! Is it ? Or would we definitly wait for LP 2.12 to open out and grow, before enjoying a newer LPTool ?

(do you remember these threads : "locale problem with jedit + lilypond under Windows XP"
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2007-06/msg00420.html
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2007-07/msg00060.html
?)

Kindest regards,