translations

From: michał poręba
Subject: translations
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 09:47:32 +0200

Dear lilyponders,

I'm interested in polish translation of lilypond documentation. I have found that someone asked simillar question in the year 2004 but I can't find anything about it. Does anybody translate the documentation into polish? If not, what should I do to start? I wish to have at least the tutorial translated into my language. I can do it myself. All I need is to know how, or if this mailing list isn't good for such a questions, to know whom to ask about it.

Best regards
michal