Re: Author credit in LSR?

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: Author credit in LSR?
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 23:14:24 +0200

2007/9/19, Graham Percival <address@hidden>:
> Trevor Bača wrote:
> > What do you think about providing author credit for the different
> > snippets in the LSR?
>
> I have no objections to people adding a comment with their name and
> email (if they're happy with whatever spam protection they add).

As a matter of fact, I already added some names in the snippet
descriptions whenever I found something clever on the list (yesterday
it was Rune's free

However, it would be a nice feature if the authors could be
automatically be identified, based on existing LSR user accounts, like
on a wiki (while they still have the choice to create an account or
not).

Valentin