How to change clef style

From: Morten Lemvigh
Subject: How to change clef style
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 16:41:32 +0200

I'm trying to typeset a book in different styles; modern and ancient looking.

By including the same file in all the pieces I've almost succeeded in making the ancient style, with something like:
\override NoteHead #'style = #'neomensural
in a layout block

But I cannot figure out how to change the clef symbols. I just need to change the symbols to something ancient looking. It shouldn't be a direct clef change, I would like the notes to stay on the same lines in the staff, as if it was still a G- or F-clef.

Can this be done in some clever way?

Regards,
Morten