\breathe X-offset

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: \breathe X-offset
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 19:00:44 +0100

Hi

I'm having some difficulty adjusting the X position of a
breathing sign using X-offset.  According to the program
reference the BreathingSign obeys the grob-interface, and
indeed Y-offset works fine.  But if I replace Y-offset with
X-offset in the code below it seems to have no effect.  Is
this a known bug or is there some other reason why this
fails?

Trevor (D)

\version "2.10.20"
{
 \relative b' {
  b2.
  \once \override BreathingSign #'X-offset = #-5
  %\once \override BreathingSign #'Y-offset = #-5
  \breathe
  b4