Re: Sans Font for Lilypond texts?

From: Dominic Neumann
Subject: Re: Sans Font for Lilypond texts?
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 11:48:02 +0200

Okay, that works good. I also added
\override StanzaNumber #'font-family = #'sans
for the stanza numbers to be in the same style.

But for consictency I´d like to have some other fonts also being Sans,
e.g. the font of the volta brackets. I couldn´t find something about
it in the manual.
I tried to add
\override VoltaText #'font-family = #'sans
to the above, but it didn´t help.

And is there a way to set the default font for markups to Sans?

Thanks,
Dominic

Verlag & IT-Dienstleistungen
Dominic Neumann