Re: GTK and LilyPond

From: Mark Dewey
Subject: Re: GTK and LilyPond
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 15:53:30 -0700

That is pretty weird.  Does anyone else here have Windows 2000 who would be
willing to test this (to see if it's just me)?  Windows 2000 and XP should be
essentially the same with this, though . . . hence the weirdness on my part.

I'll have to try it on another computer if I ever get the chance.

- Mark

Mats Bengtsson wrote:
This is weird! I have had GIMP and LilyPond installed on the
same machine (Win XP) and have kept updating LilyPond every
now and then. Still, GIMP works without any problems.

   /Mats

Mark Dewey wrote: