Re: GTK and LilyPond

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: GTK and LilyPond
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 22:54:25 +0200

2007/9/11, Mats Bengtsson <address@hidden>:
> This is weird! I have had GIMP and LilyPond installed on the
> same machine (Win XP) and have kept updating LilyPond every
> now and then. Still, GIMP works without any problems.

There are many different GIMP installation packs for windows. I
remember having used one several years ago, which installed GTK in a
different folder, and changed the whole system variables in order to
use it :(
This might be why Mark has encountered such issues (maybe a conflict
with pango or something?)

Valentin