Re: how to "damp" TupletBracket slope?

From: Adam James Wilson
Subject: Re: how to "damp" TupletBracket slope?
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 23:15:47 -0700

Thanks again Kieren and Trevor!

Maybe you can help me with a separate issue involving beaming tuplets
to non-tuplets (I'll also publish this to the list under an
appropriate heading):

It seems you can beam together tuplets followed by non-tuplets:

\times 2/3 {c'16[ c'8 } c'16 c'16]

But beaming together non-tuplets followed by tuplets fails with an
"unexpected ']'" error:

c'16[ c'16 \times 2/3 {c'16 c'8 } ]

Any methods/hacks to get the second beaming example to work?

Best,
Adam