Re: GDP: rearrange manual

From: Rune Zedeler
Subject: Re: GDP: rearrange manual
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 00:25:39 +0200

Citat Graham Percival <address@hidden>:

> > Just one general comment for the moment: I'd rather propose longer than
> > shorter subsections. I think that there already is too much fragmentation
> > at some places for the moment, which means that you never get the chance
> > to see the full picture as a reader.

Well, in its current state I find the "each subsection has its own page" version
of the manual unusable, and therefore always uses the one big page manual.
I suggest that we gives each section its own page containing section and all
subsections. Ofcourse each section should still contain a table of links, but
the links should stay on the same page (just as the one big page documentation
does now).
Given that all subsections for the same section live on the same webpage I agree
with graham that further splitting would be a good idea.

-Rune