Re: pdf-export not working

From: fiëé visuëlle
Subject: Re: pdf-export not working
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 20:07:54 +0200

(Please answer to the list, not to me personally, thanks. - Stupid list preference, by the way.)

Am 2007-09-06 um 12:03 schrieb Watzka-Storm, Patrick:

I started testing Lilypond by creating some input files directly on the desktop and used Lilypond by dragging these files to the Lilypond link.
Later I "moved" with these files to a directory called mm1 on drive E:
I run Lilypond by doubleclicking the .ly files within the mm1 directory.

Then the current directory is probably not what you or LilyPond expect.
Try running lilypond from the command line in your mm1 directory.

Greetlings from Lake Constance
---
fiëé visuëlle
Henning Hraban Ramm