Re: LaTeX Way

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: LaTeX Way
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2007 13:53:31 +0200

Francois Planiol-Auger wrote:
Hi again,

Is there a way to write ASCII in files. I really prefer to write \c{c} than ç (I still dont know where to find it :-( \dots
I hope you have tried key combinations like
Alt Gr + "," followed by a "c"
At least that works on my Linux box (it seems that you use Solaris).
Also, most machines have some utility called "character map" or
similarly, where you can search for a particular character and copy/paste it
into your editor.

  /Mats