Re: Just another boring question about manual cautionary accidentals...

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: Just another boring question about manual cautionary accidentals...
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 12:55:50 +0200

2007/9/2, Han-Wen Nienhuys <address@hidden>:
> there is no place to store exclamations inside a pitch.

Oh I see. The point is: I didn't think the "pitch" as a single element.

So -- correct me if I'm wrong -- what you call "pitch" should be
divided into 2 parts:
pitch_root (a, b, c etc.) and pitch_suffix (-is, -es or whatever), so
that the exclamations could fit between these two elements?

...But I guess this would be a major modification :(

Valentin