Re: Need advice re; text and lyrics combination(s)

From: Jay Hamilton
Subject: Re: Need advice re; text and lyrics combination(s)
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2007 05:51:42 -0700

Uh, no that didn't do what I needed.
I should have deleted the words above the staff to make the example clearer.
The words below the staff are all lyrics to be sung when under notes and spoken
when under either hand claps or rests so they need to be attached to their
respective events.

By the way why does the defining of crosses on and off work?  And where is that
'shortcut' in the manual?  I'm not sure for my purposes that I would use the
mua|b thing as those are essentially one time insertions.

Thanks
Jay

Jay Hamilton
www.soundand.com