Re: Reappearing time signature in 2.11.28

From: Charlotte
Subject: Re: Reappearing time signature in 2.11.28
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 03:44:39 -0700 (PDT)

>Why not using
>     \context { \Staff
>              \remove "Time_signature_engraver"
>       }

Have now made this change, and it has fixed the problem. I hadn't used this
before because I'd read elsewhere on this list that it plays havoc with the
spacing by leaving an empty space where the time sig used to be, but I guess
that's been fixed now as it seems to work. Thanks!

I still don't know why the solution I had suddenly stopped working, though!
Any offers? I'd like to know so that I can either learn from my mistakes or
put it down to a bug.

>  by the way, there's no final "e" in "huit" if I remember correctly ;)

Ooops, sorry! My bad for not checking and trying to remember very rusty
French!

Cheers,

C.