Trying to center lyrics

From: Eric Knapp
Subject: Trying to center lyrics
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 09:36:04 -0500

Hi, all.

Based on input from this list, I'm using lyrics to show fret postions
for the Chapman Stick. I have attached a full source file that is a
sample part of the piece I'm currently working on. I also attached an
image of what the file generates in lilypond 2.10.25. This is very
close to what I want and I'm trying to tweak a bit.

The change I need is to have the text "10.10" centered over the E and
A chord below it. This is also needed for "13.11". The text "4.3"
needs to be centered to the chord above it.

Thanks for any help.

-Eric