Re: Interpreter Reports: "Programming Error: Moment Not Increasting"

From: Andy Cowan
Subject: Re: Interpreter Reports: "Programming Error: Moment Not Increasting"
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2007 12:47:39 -0400

Upon actually running Valentin's corrections through lilypond, it
looks like the lyrics for the pickup work fine.  I still don't
understand why it didn't work when I tried to do the same thing, but
I'll chalk it up to other errors fouling strange and
seemingly-unrelated thigns.

One final question: Is there any way to make the lyric in the second
ending ("cry") go on the second line along with the preceding lyrics,
rather than one line down?

Thanks,

Andy