Re: cruft after introduction to vocal piece

From: Tao Cumplido
Subject: Re: cruft after introduction to vocal piece
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 09:33:38 +0200

Ok, sorry, I misunderstood your problem.

The thing here is that you split your parts and in the score block you create
two piano staves whereas one is completely sufficient.
the time signature appears because the staff with the melody line begins after
the line break.
you have to add rests like R1*4 to your melody line and let it begin at the
same time the piano intro does and reduce your score block to one PianoStaff.
And then add the command I suggested earlier and first system will only show
the piano intro.

I hope that helps.

regards,

Tao