Re: Microtone accidentals

From: Siska Ádám
Subject: Re: Microtone accidentals
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 13:34:13 +0200

Hello,

wow, this is very nice! I also tried it with flat sign (just to try it out), and also works fine. Thank you! BTW, could you explain a bit (maybe in a private mail) how actually it works? I would like to adopt the sign to be able to create the down-arrowed accidentals too, and to be able to attach them to natural signs also, but unfortunately I know nothing about postscripting...

Many thanks again!
Adam

Siska Ádám
+36 (70) 207-63-85