Re: Colliding fret-diagrams

From: Rob Duncan
Subject: Re: Colliding fret-diagrams
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 14:27:33 -0700

Hi Kieren,

Thanks for the suggestion.  I did the following and it sorta worked:

chrest = \once \override Rest #'X-extent = #'(0 . 5)
chnote = \once \override NoteColumn #'X-extent = #'(0 . 6)

I then put \chrest before a rest that has an associated chord change, and similarly \chnote before a note.  Is that what you meant?

Rob.

On 7/20/07, Kieren MacMillan <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Rob:

> I think I want something like \fatText, but perhaps there's a
> better way.
> Can anyone suggest something?

Suggestion (untested): for each note that has a colliding fret
diagram above it, explicitly set its #'X-extent to compensate ( i.e.,
provide padding).

Hope this helps (i.e., works)!
Kieren.