repeat barline problem in StaffGroup

From: Tao Cumplido
Subject: repeat barline problem in StaffGroup
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 11:18:47 +0200

Hello all,

I have a problem with a repeat barline in a StaffGroup and a PianoStaff.
It looks more or less like this:

|: ====
|:
|: ====

So there is this double dot also between the staves.
It only happens two times in my score but I have no idea why.

In the attachment I extracted the horns from my score and now it actually
happens three times. And also on different spots.
Here bars 105, 150 and 168.
Well, I hope someone can help me, so that I can correct my whole score.

regards,

Tao