Re: Two bars - 3 voices.

From: Peter Terpstra
Subject: Re: Two bars - 3 voices.
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 10:19:52 +0200

Valentin Villenave in
<address@hidden> :

> I don't exactly know what you need, but here's my advice: install the
> jEdit editor on your computer, open it, go to "plugin manager" and
> install the LilyPondTool plugin. Once you've installed it, create a
> new (empty) .ly file, save it, and the LilyPondTool toolbar will
> appear. Click on the icon at the left (Document Wizard), and this way
> it'll become much, much easier to create your score, add instruments,
> etc.

Th shipped jedit version was 4.2 (does not work for the lilypondtool) and no
upgrade for rpm there. I converted a .deb package to .rpm but the tool has
problems, it cannot run the lilypond command (gives java errors).
Yesterday i've been working all day on that tool.
The syntaxes i have already in .vimrc.

> Here's the template I get in 5 seconds:

Thats very helpfull, you did that with the lilypondtool?

Many thanks,

   P.

--
mailto:address@hidden