Re: BRICK WALL

From: Romel Anthony S. Bismonte
Subject: Re: BRICK WALL
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 02:20:36 +1000

I don't know how much help my suggestion is, but I've run into a similar situation. Could it be that the paper is the wrong size? Or, more importantly in the same line of reasoning, could the line width be too long for the given page size?

One time I was trying to get my music onto 6 by 9 inch pages, so I tried this code:

\paper {
   paper-width = 6\in
   paper-height = 9\in
}

When I rendered the rest of my music, I could see only the middle of my music, because the line width was still based on the A4 (default) paper size. I had to add a line width declaration to the paper block, like this:

   line-width = 5\in

Then it worked.

This may not be the problem at all, because reading your post again, I realized that you would have noticed if measures were falling off the page... in your case, they were just not getting rendered.

Another thought... maybe you should group those staves with \ChoirStaff instead of \GrandStaff... just a thought.

I guess I should try running your example. ^_^

Regards,
Romel