Re: Trying to create a custom markup command

From: Romel Anthony S. Bismonte
Subject: Re: Trying to create a custom markup command
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 10:14:56 +1000

Ah, all right! Now I'm pointed in the right direction. Thanks, again, guys. Maybe I shouldn't code or read the manual when my mind is telling me that I should sleep. It sure is clear what I did wrong now that I see my code in the light of day!

But hey, a bug, right? That's pretty exciting; I've never seen one in the wild before like this. ^_^ In my "non-minimal example" work, I will be using my segue command in a "relative" context, and on the last note or rest, so I don't think it should be a problem. Still, good luck with tracking the bug. ^_^

Anyway, while I'm looking at it, I saw the page
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.11/input/lsr/collated-files

I've been visiting at least once a day for the last week, but it seems that the image links are broken. What gives?

Edit: Following a hunch, I tried the page in Firefox; it works just fine. I'll bother some other list about how to make it work in IE. ^_^

Regards,
Romel