Re: Another midi2ly question

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Another midi2ly question
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 11:51:46 -0700

Look for a directory called ~/.fonts or ~/.font-cache-1 or something like that, in your home directory. Delete that directory and run lilypond again.

Cheers,
- Graham

Eric Knapp wrote:
Correction. I am now getting the same error with my own files. The one
piece of information I forgot to mention is that I was originally
running the PPC version of lilypond and when I realized that I went
and got the Intel version. It looks like I need to re-generate the
fonts. How do I do this?

Thanks,

-Eric