Re: using jEdit 4.3pre9 on WinXP + LylipondTool / no midi output

From: Tao Cumplido
Subject: Re: using jEdit 4.3pre9 on WinXP + LylipondTool / no midi output
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 18:13:59 +0200

Hi,

did you so far just try to use the lilytool midi player in a floating (or
docked) window?
When I first used it I also had a problem with the midi player, sometimes it
worked sometimes not until I realized that the button 'play' didn't do anything
when the midi was played once until I moved the cursor back to the starting
position.
I just tried it and the button in toolbar should work in any case though.

regards,

Tao

-------- Original-Nachricht --------