Re: Note spacin with proportionalNotationDuration

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: Note spacin with proportionalNotationDuration
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 17:27:54 +0200

2007/7/10, Bainos <address@hidden>:

I try this solution but when i use << >>
it automaticly puts sets staffs together with vertical lines.
Is there a way to have these lines transparent?

Bainos,

did you try to compile my snippet? It won't connect the staves
together vertically, unless you add something such as

\new StaffGroup

Try again with my *exact* snippet and tell us if you still see those lines.

Regards,
Valentin