ERROR hara-kiri pure-height

From: Sean Reed
Subject: ERROR hara-kiri pure-height
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 16:07:54 +0100

Hi,

I'm receiving the following error when compiling a piano part with centered dynamics:

Preprocessing graphical objects...ERROR: In procedure ly:hara-kiri-group-spanner::pure-height:
ERROR: Wrong type argument in position 2: 0

Is this a known error on the software side or should I try to isolate some code that causes it?

The lilypond file causing the error compiled fine with 2.11.12 but returns this error with 2.11.26 even after running the syntax-update.
I'm using 2.11.26 on a MacIntel with 10.4.10.

Cheers,
Sean

Sean Reed
Dublin