square group brackets

From: Dewdman42
Subject: square group brackets
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 12:18:55 -0700 (PDT)

Hi everyone.  I can't seem to figure out how to make a square looking group
bracket.  I'm trying to make the kind of staffgroup bracket that looks like
a solid back rectangle laying just to the left of the starting barline.
Like this(see attachment):

http://www.nabble.com/file/p11491788/ScreenHunter_01%2BJul.%2B08%2B12.17.jpg

Is there a straightforward way to get these in Lilypond?  I also can't seem
to figure out how to put a staff group bracket around only a single staff.
When it try it, it seems to just leave off the bracket.  Here is the general
grouping syntax I am using:

        \new StaffGroup
        <<
          \new Staff {