Re: new markup doc

From: Germain G. Ivanoff-Trinadtzaty
Subject: Re: new markup doc
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 13:41:59 +0200

http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=100

> Regards,
> Valentin
Thank you Valentin,
Well in fact, I _do_ want to learn Scheme.
And I do understand the general object of this doc page.
But reading it, you notice that the very first example, which is used in the next examples, is incomplete...
(Same thing appears on the web site, and on my local 2.11.26 doc pages)

So I think it would be usefull for scheme-learners like me, if the snippet was given in-extenso.

If the support of doc pages is still supervised by you, Mats, can ask you to update this page ?

Thanks,
Germain

ps: I finally got a working markup in scheme for 12.4.3 (not so obivous for a beginner):

%%%%
#(define-markup-command (smallcaps layout props argument) (markup?)
    (interpret-markup layout
    (cons (list '(font-shape . caps) ) props)
    (markup argument)))
%%%%
ps: is there any good place (besides lily doc pages) where I can  find more about scheme / lilypond ?
(documented examples, syntax, list of functions)