\betweenLilyPondSystem : strange behaviour

From: Jean-Charles
Subject: \betweenLilyPondSystem : strange behaviour
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 22:43:29 +0200

Hi all!

Sorry to bother everybody with it, but I really get messed up:

I tried to play around with the test.lytex Laura Conrad sent with
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2007-06/msg00424.html to
figure out what was so strange with me, since her spacing is fine but
not mine.

It seems to me that as long as there is no "header" section in the
lilypond environment, the first two systems get sticked together.
Uncommenting the header line makes it work correctly.

======== sticky.lytex =========
\documentclass[a4paper,12pt]{book}
\usepackage[frenchb]{babel}
\newcommand{\betweenLilyPondSystem}[1]{\linebreak \vspace{36pt}}
\begin{document}
\begin{lilypond}
%  \header {title = " "}
  {c'1\( e'( c'~ \break c' d) e f \break c' d) e f\)}
\end{lilypond}
\end{document}

Is this my fault or not ?

TIA